London Commercial Photographer of the year 2018 - GLE
For all enquiries get in touch
My name is Martin Lea and I am a full time photographer based in London, UK but who travels to Europe and beyond.
I chose the name FROZENMUSIC Photography atfer I heard a quote by J.W. Van Goethe
“I call music liquid architecture, I call architecture frozen music.”
When I became serious about photography I started to become fascinated with architecture, its design & structure. I was intriged with how architectural design and contruction worked with light and space and that quote spoke to me on a deep emotional and spiritual level.
I taught myself the basics of photography before studying at LCC London where I received a distinction on their Photographic Skills course.
Commercial photography is all about showcasing the best of someone else’s talents in the best way possible. The images must serves their needs better than they can themselves, whether they be an architect, in interior designer, or a chef or they would not require my services.
As FROZENmusic Photography has grown so have the types of photographic services I provide.
If you cannot find a particular type of photography on this site please get in touch to see whether I can serve your needs.
I like to work closely with clients and specific to their needs so they get more business doing what they love.
When booking please provide a brief so I can tailor my services to your requirements.
I shoot mainly with the Canon system, aided by Manfrotto and use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit.
I like to keep things simple as:
“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” Albert Einstein
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” Leonardo Da Vinci
Whether you are looking for Hotel Photography, Architecture Photography, Interior Photography, Design Photography, Black and White Architecture Photography or Food Photography please get in touch. Find out how I can help you solve your visual problems on time and on budget.
Feel free to check out my blogs: Photographing Construction Sites , How to shoot Property Photography , Urban Architecture Photography. As a creative commercial architectural & hotel photographer in London, it’s all about working with you to create the best visual solution specific to your brief.
Terms & Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS For the purpose of this agreement “the Agency” and “the Advertiser” shall where the context so admits include their respective assignees, sub-licensees and successors in title. In cases where the Photographer’s client is a direct client (i.e. with no agency or intermediary), all references in this agreement to both “the Agency” and “the Advertiser” shall be interpreted as references to the Photographer’s client. “Photographs” means all photographic material furnished by the Photographer, whether transparencies, negatives, prints or any other type of physical or electronic material.
2. COPYRIGHT The entire copyright in the Photographs is retained by FROZENmusic Photography at all times throughout the world.
3. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIALS Title to all Photographs remains the property of the FROZENmusic Photography. When the Licence to Use the material has expired the Photographs must be returned to the FROZENmusicPhotography in good condition within 30 days.
4. USE The Licence to Use comes into effect from the date of payment of the relevant invoice(s). No use may be made of the Photographs before payment in full of the relevant invoice(s) without the Photographer’s express permission. Any permission which may be given for prior use will automatically be revoked if full payment is not made by the due date or if the Agency is put into receivership or liquidation. The Licence only applies to the advertiser and product as stated on the front of the form and its benefit shall not be assigned to any third party without the Photographer’s permission. Accordingly, even where any form of ‘all media’ Licence is granted, the photographer’s permission must be obtained before any use of the Photographs for other purposes e.g. use in relation to another product or sublicensing through a photolibrary. Permission to use the Photographs for purposes outside the terms of the Licence will normally be granted upon payment of a further fee, which must be mutually agreed (and paid in full) before such further use. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all further Licences in respect of the Photographs will be subject to these terms and conditions.
5. EXCLUSIVITY The Agency and Advertiser will be authorised to publish the Photographs to the exclusion of all other persons including the Photographer. However, the Photographer retains the right in all cases to use the Photographs in any manner at any time and in any part of the world for the purposes of advertising or otherwise promoting his/her work. After the exclusivity period indicated in the Licence to Use the Photographer shall be entitled to use the Photographs for any purposes.
6. CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY The photographer will keep confidential and will not disclose to any third parties or make use of material or information communicated to him/her in confidence for the purposes of the photography, save as may be reasonably necessary to enable the Photographer to carry out his/her obligations in relation to the commission.
7. INDEMNITY The Photographer agrees to indemnify the Agency and the Advertiser against all expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising out of any failure by the Photographer to obtain any clearances for which he/she was responsible in respect of third party copyright works, trade marks, designs or other intellectual property. The Photographer shall only be responsible for obtaining such clearances if this has been expressly agreed before the shoot. In all other cases the Agency shall be responsible for obtaining such clearances and will indemnify the Photographer against all expenses, damages, claims and legal costs arising out of any failure to obtain such clearances.
8. PAYMENT Payment by the Agency will be expected for the commissioned work within 30 days of the issue of the relevant invoice. If the invoice is not paid, in full, within 30 days The Photographer reserves the right to charge interest at the rate prescribed by the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act 1998 from the date payment was due until the date payment is made.
9. EXPENSES Where extra expenses or time are incurred by the Photographer as a result of alterations to the original brief by the Agency or the Advertiser, or otherwise at their request, the Agency shall give approval to and be liable to pay such extra expenses or fees at the Photographer’s normal rate to the Photographer in addition to the expenses shown overleaf as having been agreed or estimated.
10. REJECTION Unless a rejection fee has been agreed in advance, there is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
11. CANCELLATION & POSTPONEMENT A booking is considered firm as from the date of confirmation and accordingly the Photographer will, at his/her discretion, charge a fee for cancellation or postponement.
12. RIGHT TO A CREDIT If the box on the estimate and the licence marked “Right to a Credit” has been ticked the Photographer’s name will be printed on or in reasonable proximity to all published reproductions of the Photograph(s). By ticking the box overleaf the Photographer also asserts his/her statutory right to be identified in the circumstances set out in Sections 77-79 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any amendment or re-enactment thereof.
13. ELECTRONIC STORAGE Save for the purposes of reproduction for the licensed use(s), the Photographs may not be stored in any form of electronic medium without the written permission of the Photographer. Manipulation of the image or use of only a portion of the image may only take place with the permission of the Photographer.
14. APPLICABLE LAW This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales 15. VARIATION These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing. NOTE : For more information on the commissioning of photography refer to Beyond the Lens produced by the AOP.
All images on this website are copyright protected under the Copyright, Design & Patents Act 1988.